Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day News

Last week was a busy one for me--Cambridge had its bi-annual sales conference--and last week was the Query Critique, so I didn't get to announce my exciting news!




This is a little late but I am thrilled to share that I have a new client: the awesome Anthony Tardiff, whose YA sci-fi about a hacker hired to stress test a very cute AI program called SPRITE had me hooked from the first page!!

I also am very happy to report two new deals:



Whoo!! Congratulations everyone! I am so jazzed to be entering the summer this way, and it will definitely add a bit of extra sparkle to my smile this long weekend!  Happy Memorial Day, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Wootburgers! Congratulations, everybody! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and have a very happy long weekend! Last week so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news all around--congratulations, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news - congrats, everyone!

    ReplyDelete