Sunday, November 1, 2015

I Got Married

Surprise!!!!  John and I eloped over the weekend.  Our immediate families came down to the city and went with us for our ceremony at City Hall, and then out to dinner afterwards.  It was the perfect day, with so many wonderful memories.  I am very happy to say I am now Mrs. Houlihan!  Or rather, because of a slight moment of feminist panic, Mrs. Pestritto-Houlihan.  Not sure if that's going to stay, though...it's a very long signature.



We had an amazing photographer, Jon Lemon, come and take our pictures.  This one is just from someone's iPhone, so I'll share more when I have them from him!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! If I can do O'Brien Carelli, you can do Pestritto-Houlihan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a handsome couple--congratulations, best wishes and all that!

    (and I have to say, at first glance I thought you had John Lennon as your photographer!)

    Enjoy the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um could you look more gorgeous??? STUNNING <3 Carrie, I'm so thrilled for you and John!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look beautiful and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cangratulations, Carrie! You guys both look fabulous... (and please hi-five John for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Carrie! Super happy for you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes, Carrie and congratulations, John. Many happy years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Thrilled for you! Wishing you many years of happiness and contentment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry I'm late to the party, but a huge best wishes and congratulations to you and John! I love your dress and that you got married so close to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete