Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!  John had to work (he has a job as a chef at the restaurant where I work) but I got to go home to see my family for the holiday.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorites: I love all the yummy food and now that I'm living in New York, I think I appreciate the cozy New England setting much more.  I was going to take a picture of the table to post here, but got so swept up in eating that I totally forgot.

No pics, but this is basically what I had :)

I also braved the madness and came back to the city for Black Friday shopping at Macy's AND Best Buy.  Talk about being a glutton for punishment.  John is very excited that I did, though, because we have a new TV for the apartment and all of our collective Christmas shopping done except for his little brother.


I was actually crazy enough to go into Macy's and lived this for an hour.  
There was also a protest going on outside, so it was a madhouse all around.

Now I can focus on reading for the month of December!  I've started in on a few client manuscripts and am REALLY hoping to make headway on those last two deals that I want/need for 2014.  Oh, Santa...


Will you give them to me?  WILL YOU? 

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to take a pic of my dinner too and I'm so annoyed with myself! I just got so excited to eat. And I'm so impressed you braved black friday. I'm more of a cyber monday fan since I know my luck: I would get trampled. btw I'm so angry--no, FURIOUS--Sephora isn't having any cyber Monday deals. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice time with your family! Strange, I can't see your picture of Macy's Madness.

    ReplyDelete