Monday, June 10, 2013

A Phone That Is Just a Phone

I forgot that, a long time ago, I used the rewards point from my credit card to get a free Sony Bloggie Touch, which is basically a touch camera.  I re-found it as I was cleaning my room in preparation for my eventual move into Manhattan this summer, and have decided that I should be posting more pictures of my life on my blog instead of stock images.

I'm sticking it into a pocket in my purse so that I will have it with me at all times.  Some of you may be wondering why I simply don't use my phone to take pictures.  That's because...

...this is my phone.  Don't laugh, I am very happy with it and have no plans to switch over to a smartphone anytime soon.  I watched I, Robot; I know what can happen if I start depending too much on technology that is smarter than I am.

1 comment:

  1. Luddite.

    (Says the guy who doesn't even have a cell phone)

    ReplyDelete