Monday, April 1, 2013

Productive and Proud

I was insanely productive today, and also insanely proud of that productivity.  So proud, in fact, that for a moment I felt like someone from THE GIVER who drank the Worker Bee Kool Aid.

To be fair, I accomplished an enormous amount today.  This is what I did:

1. Read and annotated an entire requested manuscript
2. Looked over my client Esther's new chapters and made notes
3. Proofread a draft of Prospect Agency's Old Stone House Soiree booklets!
4. Followed up with editors for various projects and submissions
5. Went through all of my submissions and requested or rejected accordingly, and also answered all of my emails
6. Had two phone dates: one with one of my authors, and one with a potential client
7. Updated the Prospect Agency mail log
8. Looked over my client Jeff's new round of revisions for his proposal
9. Started reading two other requested manuscripts and making notes of revision suggestions.
10. And just to go the distance, I also re-folded and organized ALL the clothes I own.  Sweaters, t-shirts, jeans, pants, underwear, all of it is now neatly folded and organized by color in my dresser drawers.


...Oh yeah!  Aaaand:

11. Posted a new blog post!  And a +1 Post on Google+.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a great way to kick off April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I countered it by sleeping in today for a verrry long time :)

    ReplyDelete