Monday, January 21, 2013

Everything Is Crazy and Restaurant Week SUCKS

This past week has been CRAZY.  I've been busy wrapping up all my contracts (they are all  finished - huzzah!); submitting two new projects to editors; and working at the restaurant.  It's Restaurant Week, which means I want to stab the phone because it is ringing off the hook - all of its six lines.
ARGHHHH!  Don't do it!

I'm going to relax a little bit today, though, and start reading revisions for RED SKY IN THE MORNING an adventure historical fiction about Blackbeard written by my recently-signed new client, Meghan Masterson! She does such an amazing job with Blackbeard's voice!  I really like him as a character and as I read, I imagine I am in PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN. 


Also came upon a really exciting submission in my Inbox yesterday!  I'm crossing my fingers that when I read the sample chapters, it will be as good as I think it is going to be!

1 comment:

  1. So, restaurant week really works, huh?

    Jan. 14 to Feb. 8? They've got a different sense of what constitutes a 'week'. Hang in there, and congrats on your contracts!

    ReplyDelete