June!

Monday, June 5, 2017


Happy June, all!  I can't believe it's here.  I had SUCH a blast at BEA last week.  Here are some pictures of my amazing book haul:



I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to read all these lovelies, though, because I am going to be BUSY this month!  These are the major events I have going on this so far:
  • Dad's 70th birthday (Yay!  Love you, Dad!)
  • Speaking at Yale Writer's Conference (I am sooo psyched for this one--I've always wanted to do this conference)
  • My favorite cousin's wedding ()
  • Father's Day
  • My parents' anniversary (46 years, guys!)
1.) This means I have to buy A LOT of gifts, and 2.) that I am going to get incredibly, incredibly behind on my reading.  I apologize in advance, everyone, but in June, my big focus is going to be partying 


I also have quite a few books publishing in June, and realized that I'm going to have two back-to-back pub day interviews on the blog after this, which means that the winner of the May query critique is going to be announced suuuper late.  I'm so, so sorry to everyone who already submitted a query to enter--I should have figured out my blog schedule sooner--but thank you for being patient, and I'll have the winner's critique for you at the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite the whirlwind month--enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs