Warp Speed

Monday, October 24, 2016

Does anyone else feel CRAZY this week?  I can't tell if it's just that I'm super busy or if there something wacky going on with my brain, but I feel like everything around me is going at warp speed and I'm sort of looking around at the cosmic, speed trails of to-do items flying by.




I'm so happy I have another intern to help with the reading load, and hoping to have follow-up things for submissions smoothed out in time for my one-year anniversary at the end of the month!  

It's so weird to think that I've been married for a year.  Because I still use my maiden name professionally, I rarely ever think of myself as Mrs. Houlihan, but, you know, I am!  


Okay, that's all my brain can handle talking about for now.  Query critique winner next week!

1 comment:

  1. You're this crazy and it's only Monday? Uh oh....

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs