San Diego RWA

Monday, July 18, 2016

Had such a great time at RWA this past week in glorious San Diego!  I'm actually still feeling the jet lag (sooo tired), so today's blog is going to be in pictures and next week I'll use my words (especially since it's the query critique). 

Lobby of the Manchest Grand Hyatt, where Jes and I stayed!

Seaport Village was a cute, touristy little plaza near the conference where I met
with most of the Prospect authors at RWA.


A view from the border of Seaport Village.


Upstart Crow, the funky bookstore/coffee shop where I met with authors!

The Pier Cafe (super beautiful, right?) where I also met with authors.


The Prospect author breakfast at the Lazy Hippo! I so loved getting to hang out with everyone.


Poolside at the Marriott, where the conference was held.
Should have had all my meetings here!

I will stretch out my brain and use words for a quick second to share some really exciting news: I have signed the hilarious, amazing NYT bestselling author Suzy Quinn and can't wait to send out her projects (and in the meantime you should buy her steamy Ivy and Blackwell series romances) and am on the brink of signing another...more on her soon!


3 comments:

  1. aahh jealous!! looks so so gorgeous! and welcome Suzy, and the brink-of-signed-author to #TeamCaPes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Carrie, and welcome aboard, Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time, though hardly the place for getting any work done! Welcome, Suzy Quinn!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs