GONE WITH THE WIND = ALL GONE TO HELL

Monday, June 27, 2016

It all started with GONE WITH THE WIND... 


Instead of reading the next manuscript in my To Read folder, I decided to take a break and re-read one of my favorite books.  Which segued into reading the sequels that were written after (Note: unlike every other person alive, I prefer SCARLETT to RHETT BUTLER'S PEOPLE--sorry, Lauren).  Which then lead to a realization that I wanted to paint some art for my shelves.  Which then made me notice that I should paint my bookcase black.  Which made me think that I really wanted to get curtains in the kitchen.

 
They're not manuscript edits, but they're not bad, right?

And then it was Saturday.  I got myself back in gear and managed to whip out a couple manuscript critiques at the end of last week, but all in all, a very non-productive agenting week.  Like Scarlett O'Hara, when thinking about all the manuscripts and following up-ing that was piling up, Last Week Me said, "I'll think about it tomorrow."  Gahhhh.  My apartment looks great, though.  

Reading?  Fiddle-dee-dee!



2 comments:

  1. Hee hee, good thing I got in when I did! Funny how one decision leads to an overhaul, isn't it? It's kind of like writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone With the Wind is one of my all-time favs, also!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs