Monday, May 30, 2016

New Intern and a New Joke

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!  I actually forgot all about it until I was in the Gap in Jackson Heights, wondering why everything was so drastically on sale.

I'm suuuper excited to announce that I have a new intern, and oh God, is she coming at the right time!  Her name is Tracy Gold and when I asked her to do a sample reader's report, I got a two page paper and line edits back.  Um, wow.  ::shoves all the manuscripts at her::

She has a marketing background, which makes me all tingly inside, and since it's been awhile since I had an intern, I know I'm going to enjoy having someone help me out with everything, especially since my list keeps growing!

And to finish up this post, something really random:  I stumbled upon this image and I don't know why, but it cracks me up every time.  Not sure what that says about me, so I'll let you be the judge and maybe join me in a laugh :)  


4 comments:

  1. Welcome, Tracy.

    Re, the joke: The times, they have a changed. And that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to jump in.

    ReplyDelete