Out of the Office

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Posting a little earlier than usual because I am off to Connecticut to enjoy the holidays!  I've been working non-stop lately, so the idea of spending my time sleeping in, wrapping presents, and eating sounds great!  I also can't wait to see my Dad who was in the ER earlier last week.  He was having problems breathing because of a combination of asthma, allergies, and bronchitis, which was very scary.  He's okay now, though--I just really want to see him and give him a hug!

John is going to be working at the restaurant, so I'll be heading home by myself, but I'm sure he will be one of the main topics of conversation, since most of my extended family is going to figure out we're getting married when they see me (and my **GLITTERY RING**).

Hoping to do some reading on the train...maybe also hear about a few deals to make my 2014 goal?  Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone has a great holiday - I'm looking forward to returning to the city well-rested and pumped for 2015!!!!

Art from one of our amazing Prospect illustrators! Click to check out more artwork.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your Dad is well, that stuff is scary. Have a great and relaxing Christmas, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your dad is okay!! love that pic--Prospect has some amazingly talented illustrators. Enjoy every minute of your well-deserved holiday break. eat, relax, and show off that gorgeous ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I'm glad it sounds like he's doing okay now. Have a great holiday break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday, Carrie (glad your dad is doing better)--and congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs