Yay for Deals!

Monday, May 26, 2014


Sold!  It was a winding road, but I am very happy to announce that Erin's book, A WEIRD AND WILD BEAUTY, will be making it's home with Skyhorse.

This means I am midway to my 2014 goal of selling six books or more!  Of course, things are going to be slowing down a little because we are officially in my no-fly zone for submissions.  But I still have several projects out with editors, so I have my fingers crossed for a miracle summer sale.  I'll let you know what happens.  Book deals do get picked up in the summer (I read Publishers Marketplace during June-August and deals are listed :) ).

Backing off from submissions for a teeny bit will be a good thing, though, because I have plenty of reading to catch up on.  I am also going to go on vacation the second week of June, and I can't wait!  Oh, and BEA is in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!  If you're in town, I hope you're going to Jessica's signing at the Month9 booth on Thursday at 4:00pm!

4 comments:

  1. Great news! Congratulations to Erin and Carrie! Keep the roll going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You're on fire this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and Erin! What a great way to go into BEA and vacation! I look forward to hearing all about BEA and the fabulous books you pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and Erin!!!

    I wish I was going to BEA! Someday... Good Luck to Jessica at her signing!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs