Soiree Time

Monday, May 19, 2014

I love Prospect Agency's Old Stone House Soiree, and this year was our biggest success yet!  We had over 90 editors, designers, and authors come out to Brooklyn to celebrate our children's authors and illustrators with yummy pizza and wine.

Besides the chance to have a really fun night, one of the things I love most about our soiree is getting to see the amazing artwork of our illustrators.  I would have no idea how to go about representing them, so props to Rachel and Teresa for doing that; I just enjoy looking at all their gorgeous, creative designs. 

If you'd like to see some pictures from that night, check out my +1 More Thing post on my Google+ page!

3 comments:

  1. Quite the crowd--I'm glad it was fun and successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos, especially the one of you with the other agents!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs