And Without Further Ado...

Monday, February 3, 2014



Hurrah for Sara Joiner and her wonderful novel, UNNATURAL SELECTION.  This historical fiction middle grade introduces us to Charles Darwin-loving Katrien Courtlandt, who lives in the Dutch East Indies, and what happens after volcano Krakatoa erupts and the only person who will agree to her plan of following the animals deeper into the island's jungle is her prim-and-proper nemesis.  I love this book and am so thrilled that she has an offer for it, and that I am kicking off 2014 with a sale :)

In other equally exciting news, I have new clients.  Very happy to announce that I have just signed the wonderful Jeff O'Handley.  Jeff was my first and only follower on this blog for a long time, and his book BARTON'S WOMEN is actually the second project that he's sent me.  He's a really great writer that is able to get under the skin of his characters and I'm happy to be representing him.

I also signed Bridget Baker last week!  I met her awhile ago at a Backspace conference, and have been working unofficially with her on edits for her YA project MARKED for some time now.  I love, love, love this story (it's kind of like THE HUNGER GAMES meets 28 DAYS LATER) and know that I will enjoy continuing to work on it with her.

All of this fun stuff has put me in a very bubbly mood.  Book deals for everyone!

For you, and you, and you, and you!

6 comments:

  1. this makes me all happy and bubbly too! massive congrats to you and Sara, Jeff, and Bridget!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that Bridget Baker sounds really cool! Seriously so excited to see my name on your blog! :-) Hip hip Hooray, for me, Jeff and SARA! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Sara and Bridget and Carrie! I am really excited to be a part of this great group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm looking forward to reading Unnatural Selection!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs