All I Do Is Win(dex)

Monday, July 22, 2013


I hate moving.  Even when I'm not the one packing up.  I'm not going to say anything else for fear of stress-induced ranting, but boy will I be glad when all of this is over and done.

My parents were here helping me on Wednesday and I think the state of my apartment gave my mother a heart attack.  To be fair, we spent four hours just cleaning the kitchen, so she had a point.
I'm realizing now that the clock is ticking and my roommates will be moving out very soon, so I have been scrubbing and check-listing and micro-managing ever since...

It looks like karma is rewarding me in the end, though, because my new roommate Tom informed me that a frozen yogurt shop is opening in my building!!  You have no idea how much that excites me.  Along with corned beef hash (which is a weird food to love, I know), I could probably eat frozen yogurt every single day and be happy about it.

John's birthday is this weekend and he is the best boyfriend in the history of boyfriends because he is spending his birthday in Queens with me, doing guess what...cleaning.  I love you, honey.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't moved in ten years and the thought of it makes me break out in hives. Hope the new roomie(s) are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man frozen yogurt is my addiction! Red Mango just opened way too close to where I live. I only wish it wasn't self-serve! Because I always tell myself I'm not taking that much, and then I put it on the scale and it comes to like $10 lol

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs