Which One of My Authors Is Your Perfect Match?

Monday, April 15, 2013


I have a little quiz for you this week!  It took me forever to make these questions work out, so I hope you have fun doing it!  Also if you are one of my authors and notice that your blog is not listed here (because you don't have a blog), fear not.  I will bully you into getting one soon :)

1. If I had to choose a film for a movie night, I would pick:
a. The Woman in Black
b. Strangers on a Train
c. The first season DVDs of all the History Channel series
d. HBO's Warm Springs
e. Blood Diamond
f. Seven Years in Tibet

2. Friends usually describe you as:
a. Quirky
b. Dark and mysterious
c. A trivia master
d. Passionate about the environment
e. Interested in other cultures
f. A Sinophile

3. My personal hero is:
a. Lyra Belacqua (character from THE GOLDEN COMPASS)
b. Dennis Lehane (author of SHUTTER ISLAND)
c. Napoleon
d. FDR
e. Nelson Mandela
f. Gong Li

4. For vacation, I would like to go to:
a. A haunted B&B in Maine
b. St. Lucia in the Caribbean
c. On an archaeological dig in Rome and Greece
d. Yellowstone Park
e. Uganda
f. Hong Kong

5. My great fear is that:
a. No one likes me
b. Monsters are real
c. I will be forgotten by history
d. Natural spaces will be overtaken by urban environments
e. Violence will win out over peace
f. I will never get to live in another country


If your answers were mostly 'A's, you should visit my client Jessica Arnold's blog...and also be on the lookout for her upcoming YA novel, THE LOOKING GLASS!

If your answers were mostly 'B's, you should visit my client Dan Newman's blog and website...and also be on the lookout for his upcoming thriller, THE CLEARING!

If your answers were mostly 'C's, you should visit my client Brianna DuMont's blog!


If your answers were mostly 'D's, you should visit my client Erin Peabody's blog!

If your answers were mostly 'E's, you should visit my client Esther Harder's blog!
 

If your answers were mostly 'F's, you should visit my client Susan Blumberg-Kason's blog...and also be on the lookout for her upcoming memoir, GOOD CHINESE WIFE!

5 comments:

  1. What a great quiz! I've enjoyed perusing the other blogs and can't wait to read their books. Thanks for such a sweet line-up of answers for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Susan, I hope you got yourself as an answer and that I did these questions well! And Meghan, we have to talk about getting you a sweet pirate blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, you are awesome. This is SO FUN (says the quiz-obsessed crazy in the corner). And I don't think I've even mentioned to you how much I adore Lyra Belacqua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I win!! You have NO IDEA how hard it was for me to come up with these questions and answers.

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs