Monday, January 7, 2013

Life with an iPad Mini :)


Slowly getting back into the swing of things this week.  I've been catching up on reading and following up with various submissions and contract notes.  I'm excited to hear back about a couple of projects - I won't say anything just yet, but I'm hoping to kick off the year with some awesome deals to report!!!  I'm also very happy because, when I was in the office the other day, Emily mentioned how proud she was of how I've been doing at the agency.  Go me!

In other news, I have to admit, a serious chunk of my life this past week has been playing with my iPad mini.  John got me one as a Christmas/birthday present and it's so cool!  I've been uploading manuscripts to read on it even though I'm right next to my laptop. 

And in case you want something to be obsessed with, there is a free game app for GodFinger All Stars.  The description for the game reads, "Be an All Star: Awe and terrorize your followers with godly wonders; send followers leaping through the heavens in the new Jump Game mode; and collect Follower Stars to power up your minions."  It is hilariously addicting!  With that and Words with Friends, I basically have all my free time booked for the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment