Getting It Together

Monday, November 12, 2012

My mom's birthday was last Thursday, and the day after that was the wedding of my friend Lindsay, whom I've known since we were in first grade, so I took a looong weekend and went home to do some celebrating (and tearing up)!

Now that I'm back, I am going to read the revisions Esther sent me for her manuscript and bug some editors whom I haven't heard back from in regards to various projects.  I feel like I have a lot of loose ends dangling around and it would be great to gather some of them up and sell some more books!!  I've been a little reticent to overly-bug, though, because I'm not 100% sure what the etiquette for contact after a hurricane is.  Can I email and write, "Hi Dave, I haven't heard from you in regards to XYZ and wanted to make sure you actually have internet and are still reading the manuscript.  Looking forward to your thoughts!"  Seems a little callous...


Time to hunker down and get some reading done, and also gently and considerately bug.  Now that I'm looking around my room, I should probably do laundry as well.



OMG, I don't know if I would ever be able to afford an apartment that has this room, but I want it!


P.S.  I'm participating in YALITCHAT's Agent for the Holidays!  Click on the link to check it out and to submit a pitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs