Excited :D

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving is coming!  Thanksgiving is coming!  I'm going to eat turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes and green beans and corn and pumpkin pie and pecan pie (which I pronounce pe-cahn and that apparently makes me a nut elitist) and some ice cream for good measure and some of that yummy clam dip that my mom makes with melted cheese.  Oh, and the homemade pickles that we made a month ago.  Going to be goooooood.  John is going to come with me to my parents' house - our first Thanksgiving together!

In other equally exciting news, Georgia sent me the cover for Jessica's book last week!  It is always so exciting to see what the cover looks like, because that's when you start to get the yay-this-is-going-to-be-an-actual book feeling.


So awesome!

And some more exciting news: I got an offer for Dan's book last week too!  Huzzah!
All in all, things are pretty thrilling around here!

3 comments:

  1. Good things happening for you - congratulations, and enjoy your Thanksgiving.

    And it's pea-can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover art! You and Jessica must be sporting twin Cheshire Cat grins right about now... Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs